Thursday 17 May 2007

Still 40th

I arrived to Mexico City on 13th May and moved to an small apartment, not bad, for now just enough. I realized some funny trick were done to me by Naz Rençber and Nick Clarke nice guys, because I am feeling a little lonely.
I saw Joan Lluis Ares a pair of times in a hurry, what a hunk!!! I hope I can meet him again soon, but I don't think I dare to ask him to date me, I wouldn't like to get the formal path in this relationship.

I chatted with Thérèse and Jacques, he is very cute and flirty and he's getting very well with her, but I hate double games, and I don't think this threesome will get further... He asked me to join the band, but I am not sure the way it may affect our performance.

Too much thinking... It may be time to start comoposing, something good may come out of this thoughts... one more week in Mexico and then we will continue with ths show in Melbourne.

No comments: