Sunday 27 May 2007

This pain is killing me

Ouch!!! What was that? We got to the land of Kangaroo just to find ourselves alone... Well I don't actually know the way Thérèse is facing this fact. She will probably be ok with her baby. I haven't seen them in a while, but I know they are around.



I met some interesting people with 0 experience days... promising. If they don't give up after one month is passed they'll reach far.

I went back to my exercise program, I look healthier now.. but am I actually healthier? I don't think so. People do not actually care if I am healthy or not, they only expect me to look as if I were. Thus, so far, so good.



I met Kees Beugels we had just sex. It wasn't great, it wasn't polite, and it wasn't politically correct nor even proper but it was safe. I think both were in need of it. Then he went back with his band to Ankara where they are to play this week. No farewell. No responsibilities.

The same day I had a drink with Augusto Galvez he's a nice guy who went VIP. Anyway, he didn't ask me out on a date and he missed it out.

I have tried to interact with Francis Abbott but there's no way to reach him. He looked deaf and blind when it come to me, probably because he's a celebrity... finally I IM him, and he reacted. Usually, I don't like interacting with famous people.

My star quality went up to 24%!!!

And I asked Zebulon Gurley to produce our first single!!! He's the cutest thing on earth!!! We do not know each other very well, and he did not have any skill of that kind but he is learning to become our producer!!! Thanks a lot Zeb!!!!

No comments: