Sunday 3 June 2007

Welcame to Tallin

After an above average show in Melbourne, our business in Australia faded, and back we came to the old continent, via Moscow. And afterwards here we are, in Estonia for first time in a city named Tallin.


Fooling around up to our next concert next week, only Augusto in the whole world remembered my birthday, and he was away... That's life, and it's all mine. Darn it.

In the other hand, Hugo Gemill asked me out on a date, but it was too late and I so was sleepy that I could not realize what he was saying... and damn myself he's now in Moscow. Too late to accept it but early enough to regret it.

What am I doing of my life? I wander from town to town, from stage to stage... I feel like a bloody piece of flesh playing my part for the clapping public. Taking off my feelings anytime I take over the piano... performing the old songs once and again. I have no time to compose, not even to recognize the face the mirror returns to me.



Danny wrote me a note... it's been long since the last time we met. I've recently known he started a new band... no comments.

I am not feeling kind of moody today... so I'll stop writing, I better go and have a bath, it's going to be a long, long time until we get back to London.

No comments: