Saturday 9 June 2007

So decent

The Classical competition in Tallinn finished with our first decent performance... could it have been better? Sure. But I am the only one to blame.

I am still improving skills, I wih I could do it faster... but it seems to take me forever to get a single star.

Back to Amsterdam for two concerts.

This weeks nothing relevant happened... :S What boring, no fans no friends. Just work & work, and then more work. And just when I thought I would never go on groupies, I had to. There's no excuse for this behaviour and there's actually nothing to be excused, it's what it had to be done.



I saw Dara but he didn't notice me. Now I am in my way back to Ankara, I hope this time we can cjavascript:void(0)arry on to the end with a good show. People in Turkey there's a bit fed up with us. They may be don't understand the classical genre as we perform it, but we are willing to get them on our side. So we will try harder and harder until they walk with us.

I am planning to change our little minivan, so confy for this pretty almost brand new dented tourbus!



The trip to Ankara just began. Let's see what do we do next.

No comments: