Sunday 17 June 2007

Music in the air


We are on our way to Brussels... this is going to be a long trip; I received a message from Zeb he is so cute that decided to improve his skills on Basic Record Production to produce our first single. We'll meet in London in about two weeks and I really look forward that moment to come.

I have met actually interesting people in Turkey even Francis was there. As it is coming to be usual he did not even notice me, and it is a fact that sometimes drives me up the walls. Because I feel very happy everytime I see him, and he does not feel anything at all when I am around. I think I am making a fool of myself worrying about someone who does not even know that I do exist. Sniff...

I am NOT feeling miserable anymore.

Thérèse is busy, but she will be happy when she finds out that I am redistributing band's profits. So she will find her pocket full when she's back. We got an old scratched coach, we call tourbus, so we are ready to class the kasbah!

(Moan)

Then and again back with the old tale... WIll I ever find a father for my child? Do I ask too much from men that I cannot find one good enough to this task?

As homework I will write down five requisites to fulfill and then have a deep search. If anyone is interested, IM me.

No comments: