Sunday 24 June 2007

Am I then traveling to the temple of Eliza?


I just arrived.

London town, so old so homely. Mum, I am home. I've come to stay and I expect not to go.

Now I have time to meet those old friends who thought me away. Even I when I collected good memories for the last week my fame in my home country has drop to bottom dwelling, and that is something I must fix as soon as possible.

Clubbing and composing won't help me; but an artist must do what it must do, as I always repeat up to nausea.Talking to media and going to gym would do me some good, but who did say I would like good things?


Luck smiles at me, Esther Adams asked me out on a romantic date, which will not actually be romantic, because she and me have been friends for a long time and with the gig lost touch... Nevermind.


I IM Francis and finally he kissed me today. May it have been an accident? :O Probably, but I hope it wasn't because it is the cutest thing that has recently happened to me. And, Oh My!!!! I wish it were true. He is so nice, so gentle...

Jim wrote me from Buenos Aires, he told me he's thinking of leading a jazz band, but that he cannot find a good name and people to carry on. Time goes time. He's new to music and has many things to learn but he's eager to, and that's a great thing to take into account. I am sure his dreams will come true, sooner than he thinks.

I was to Brussels and it was cold, rainy and somehow terrible. I hope we have better weather next time, and in addition I had no Valentine. Sniff...

No comments: