Saturday 30 June 2007

The Great Zeb

I must confess my gratitude to a great friend and colleague, Zebulon Gurley who has recently produced our first single:



Things went fine this week, our performances are above average and we did not have to travel a lot. I have been out clubbing the first days of the week, but no inspiration was drained out of my night experiences I joined the tadelle and Twelve Monkeys on stage, though shows were below average.

I met Stewart after a long time, it seems that ages has passed since the last time I saw him. And now he had his third child, he is always so kind... he changed his look and now he looks a little like Roger Waters. ;) He is even sexier, if this were possible.

I have become lover of Kees, and he is somehow nice but I am not satisfied with this relationship which is simplified to sex. And he is not the kind of man you fall in love with, because he can get to be a bit of arrogant and indifferent and we don't even talk to each other. He just means no compromise.

I saw Rod Streeter for a couple of hours... He was the first man I dated that was important to me.

Jan Eriksson asked me out on a date, I tried to dance I swear... what happened next I don't know.
I just awoke in the tourbus in our way to Paris: City of Love. I am afraid to be loosing the most important part of myself looking for what I think is important right now.

Paris tojours, toujours l'amour.

At our arrival to la ville, I received a message of Frankie saying that he's read this blog. Kisses & hugs with cream for you... because I appreciate very much you like it, and I actually enjoyed the time we had together.

Danny Hartsent me a message, something I feel he does everytime he has nothing to do. I just wish I was wrong.

To be continued...

No comments: