Monday 16 July 2007

Stonehenge & Lost children

I visited Joe at the Heart Foundation. What a poor thing he was! He's getting better but it will take him some time yet to get health back. Nurses are treating him better than he deserves. You spoiled big child! Take care Joe!

I got to Stonehenge, WOW!!! Is it not the most amazing thing that ever happen to me? Well, it may not be. The way in happened must be a secret, I am affraid if I tell anyone, I get slaid.

This week I got once and again over the subject of being mother, there's no father around for a child I could give birth. And suddenly as my amazin journey... it happened! I was ovulating when I read this thread in the forum STCC Adoption List. I applied, I IM the people who is making the list but I got no satisfactory answer from them.
There are so many abandoned. maltreated and abused children out there... I wish I could take care of one...
I have good moments to share, and my little Robespierre is not enough.



I am a bit fed up with groupies... their sex skills are all truly abysmal... and doing them once a week in the back seat of our newly acquired rusty old nightliner is not what I expected from life. Nothing interesting happened afterwards... I may plan an Eastern Tour and play in America again with my band... meanwhile I wait.

No comments: