Sunday 29 July 2007

Grow Shop


Back to the Netherlands where Dutch people cut the best cheese, chocolate and diamonds ever seen by human beings...

I decided to acquire some nex skills, so I bought some book, and I started learning the ancient science of Illusionism (I hope this will help my career).


Meanwhile I am waiting for the STCC Adoption List to be updated. Always crossing fingers... ALWAYS. P. Sen who is the person in charge to compile the STCCAL, IM me and confirmed I am in. That gave me a mood boost!!! Just when I thought all hope was lost.

I've met Joan Lluis again. I don't mean to be tiresome, but he is probably the cutest thing around, what a shape!!! what a face!!! and what manners!!! He's Extraordinarily Nice...

In the other hand I met again with a person I wish I have never passed by her side. I cannot say I hate her, because I wouldn't bother myself knowing her, but the little I know makes me very disappointed. Some people behaviour is unintelligible; when you harm no-one, and interact as you feel it... suddenly this kind of person comes around gossiping about anything... and is this kind of comments and unkind thoughts that were never thought to be created, what makes me thing that some people are rotten. I hate this nasty things.


I was kissed passionately by Stewart! And more things came after... ;) I love him because he's very nice, and there's no engagement between us. We just meet, have good time, and the say goodbye. That's musch like me.

Benjamín Valero Gonzalez asked me out on a romantic date at Pizzeria Dolce Vita on 28/07/2007 at 15:00. And I just reead his note at 15:15!!! It's a shame that I couldn't accept his proposal... It's been a long time since the last time I was asked out for dating. Damn!

I asked Rod to produce our music video in Madrid, I hope I can direct it for that time and rehearse the Scene!!! Thérèse ask me to tell her when I think the time has come to start working in our roles for the video... Let's see what comes out of this.

No comments: