Sunday 19 August 2007

After a long-long silence.

Breaking silence it's always difficult, but a little noise is enough to spread the sound over the space and have a great echo. So I'll try to remember the best hits happened last fortnight.

My former friend Alain Verrat just died. I was so upset. Sometimes life just isn't what it should be. I couldn't assist to the funeral, and I have to say that he wasn't the same last times we met. His behaviour was erratic as if he were losing his mind... sad thing that sometimes happen, some must go to allow others to come.

We filmed our first and yet last music video... I couldn't rehearse my scene to the 100% and Rod failed to produce it.. so it just came out sweet. That it is not a bad thing but it could have been better.

421 € was stolen from me in Dubrovnik - Rim! The crime rate in Dubrovnik is appalling! I thought that no one would dare to steal me in my own tour bus, but it seems that my thoughts and real life have little to do together.

Jonatan Stalley made me put in 890 € for the bill at Pizzeria Dolce Vita last week, and that's reminds me that I should advise newbies to gain money before asking out other people. Our relationship seems to be doomed since it started. But I wish him good luck because he's quite nice but our date was actually poor.

Frankie wrote me a note last week... I feel so rude! I haven't answer him yet, and he's a sweetie... that's just to tell me he's in love. What a lovely thing!!! He changed his pic to a bullfighter theme, but he didn't look pretty in such a disguise. And I think He've relized of it, because he is back to his last photo. Even when I think the tatto theme was much more sexy!!! Well, he's in love now, whatever next?

I know nothing about the adoption issues, I have published an article and a letter about the subject in English and Spanish... one in the It's Pop London edition and the other for Barcelona Edition. I don't know if readers will hit this ball, but I expect the awake to the adoption need. Do I expect much of strangers?

I applied to get an Embassy.. No answer was given to me. Papers must take long time to be reviewed and the be rejected. I don't know... or I know much about nothing that's the same that knowing nothing.

Jacques was accepted as a new band member. I hope we improve quicker now and climb up the charts, next will I start seriously composing, after we have jammed all our repertoire to the max in Paris. I hope he join us soon in the city of Love.

No comments: