Sunday 26 August 2007

365 days!!! Tempus fugit.

Thérèse is still on holiday. Her days off seem to last forever and what is worse, she keeps on rehearsing old scenes... So I cond't even mention her abour Jacques (who has been lately off as well), and that's driving me up the walls because I cannot count on them for anything at all.

First I accepted Jacques application but after checking he's idle (that lasts now about three weeks now) I fired him from the band. Not of course, before sending him a note to make him clear what happened (I am affraid of all that people who lately died around me) and paying him €1,000-. for the inconveniences. He'll be welcome if he comes back from the dark side.

Meanwhile as written before, Thérèse was off, and I couldn't relay on her to sort this subject out and decided to look for some more bandmembers.

I thought first about Michele Chady, a cello player I met some time ago. But she gently declined my invitation to join Melissande, just as she did in the past. She told me she's living a hard time, & so I must undertand it... I must confess by other way, that I would have liked her to accept because I have known of her constancy.

Anyway... well I played some notes, just to echo... and accepted Kristen Sved in the band. She's a little too much euphoric, plays the zither and has some notions of violin...which I don't think that would be a problem for Thérèse who is an authentic virtuoso of that instrument. I hope Kristen will learn basic scene skill or else I see our place in charts sinking like an abandoned vessel. She's accountant, her mother was a famous media celeb. and she planed to go to N.Y. to study at the college but was never accepted there. Who is to blame?

I miss Francis a lot... a lot... He may be now in his way to Rio, and I have known by an excerpt of his blog that his children's mother passed away. I am so sad about them, but I am sure they will be strong enough to face this downtime.

No comments: