Sunday 9 September 2007

Wester Tour: New Continent

After these weeks in Europe, and an special farewell to the city of Glasgow where I lived and met very special people I call them now friends, we head our ways to America where we'll perform in Mexico, Buenos Aires, New York, Nashville, Rio de Janeriro, Los Angeles, Montreal and Toronto.

Our performances were criticized as decent!!! which is better than what I had in mind. Thérèse still in holidays, Jacques ditto... and my firing finger starts itching.

Anyway and if it does not come to matter, here I post a shot of our last filmed music video Lux Eterna. I actually hated the hairstyle they did on me... but well, I suppose that was the least to be expected to reach top 20 on radio charts. Music videos see, to be quite helpful when it comes to popularize songs. But running topless through the graveyard was too much enough!!!

My embassy application seems to be lost, or will take long-long more than expected time to be reviewed. That's something I actually hate. Waiting not knowing until when and what for. Same thing goes for the STCC Adoption List that I don't know when it will be updated, and I feel a dazzled by all that's going on.

No comments: