Friday 12 October 2007

The day the world changed its name.

I simply couldn't believe it.

How...? O, be some other name! What's in a name? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet; (Romeo & Juliet, Act 2, Scene 2; William Shakespeare)

Probably not, but I wouldn't like to smell a rose called "poo". What the other name suggested me as I wrote down in the forum last week: "Britney Spears breaking out from a pink birthday cake". And please, don't misunderstand me, I respect her a lot, but I wouldn't go to a party where she would be the hot point.

I knew some people was stupid but since I know that Trinidad Fossas is trying to quit, just to start over... this kind of things drive me actually up the walls. I am really in rage. It's so easy for people giving up, so forget all your troubles, forget all your cares... and just start over. Life ain't that easy. Life is a very complicate nasty thing. But we've got to hold on, because there maybe something much better there ahead in the pathway.

We filmed the music video for Whisper, here there goes a frame of the video with my trying to pose as sexy thing. And I have to say that the whole team was great and helped me to feel very easy, something that is almost impossible for me in this kind of scenes.



It was fun! I felt a little naughty about the mobile thing.. but now its over, and I am back to my black silk dress (there's still a little of a fetishist in me).

Back to Istanbul, band reached the 2233 place on charts, our worst ever. But that's life. I wouldn't gain anything better by quitting (you know what I mean).

No comments: