Sunday 6 April 2008

Maybe everything that dies, someday comes back.



I was in trouble; but I got along.

I fired Thérèse and Jacques, and I would like to say I had no chance, but I actually had it; and I decided to do it anyway. Both of them are about to die, and I feel so uneasy about that fact and even worse about the fact I got rid of them because they are about to pass away.

I talked to Kristen about it... she said it was fine for her; but I am amoral for that and I feel a vacuum growing within that may consume me.

Anyway, noticeable things happened last weeks. I focused my work in production for --Muse--; just because its leader is an incredible hunk and one of the nicest men on earth. We met at Paris, and got friends almost right away, no romance this time, I promise. :D

Soon there will be one more happy family in this vast world, because Esther is engaged to Kim Sheil and both will soon say "Yes, I do."
So I wish you just the best of happiness for this new life you begin together.


I will start lecturing at the Sorbonne on B. Leadership on 15/04 to 21/04: By the way, if anyone if willing to learn this skill, just send me a PM stating B. Leadership as subject and ask me for apprenticeship. I'll be the whole week in Paris and after the 14/04.


No comments: