Sunday 23 September 2007

I wish I were...

I met many strangers on last weeks... I got actually strange propositions and messages, but were amusing after all. But I didn't feel funny, smart and sexy enough to follow their way.

I was fired from job, and I found another one, not with the same wage... but I got a salary rise the first day, thanks to my boss.


And meanwhile, composed, recorded and released to my producer a new single entitled Soulgrave.


I am dating Jan Eriksson... but I think this going out routine has nothing of a romantic background, because he is a very nice and when I say nice y mean actually NICE guy. And he makes me feel comforted, calmed, paceful... Here I posted a pic a friend made us with the mobile... I think this downtime hast a lot to do with that marriage issue, that's driving me crazy and incredibly sad... and addoption list delay actually doesn't help. I don't believe in marriage... and it's become an achievement... and I see myself going out with married friends, who are parents as well, and have a family nest out there... and I see myself as I were empty. With nothing to show, nothing to offer.


Carla Walker left the band... she had personal reasons to do it...Damn me.

No comments: