Thursday 4 October 2007

Soul grave...

Took us down to the 62nd place in Classical Charts, but no black cloud will shade my joy. Jacques Jazet finally joined the band!!! An he seems to be an active member now. I am very happy about it because I wouldn't like to have let it down. And groupies actually love him!!!!



I had some correspondence with Danny because he was father last week and I wanted to congratulate him. If you read this, Congratulations again for your newborn baby boy!!! I have always kept my right eye on him, and it's been no secret because I use to keep touch with him for a long time. I have always had the secret wish to share something more with him... this have been a little deception and a low kick that's brought me back to reality. And downtimes are great for working on music... this may bring me a great chance to do something big.

Did I ever mention something about a STCC Adoption list? Nay... I will no go back over the same old tale. Or else... I will. I attach hereto a letter submitted and published at It's Pop London edition 177, for all those who couldn't read it on time:


Dear people,

I submit this letter to everyone concerned about adoption issues and those who think they are not. Actually, we do not have an adoption system out from parenthood, and probably is a thing that should be reviewed.

For those who claim that adopting or even fostering makes people to dream of being child-saving heroes, or having a child by doing nothing... The only thing I can say, louder and clearer everyday is that I wish someone would have taken care of me when my parents got divorced. I wish every single second of my life that my mother wasn't a bot, and I wish I could get to know her and IM her... and maybe interact with her and my daddy. Not to be just a happy family, but to know where I came from, and who were the people who made me. Probably most of people don't care while the play their roles.

But I do care and I would like to give another person the option I was denied. A chance to get to know someone who did care enough to make it survive and live as a whole person, and not to look behind at its background as an NPC generated past.

I don't mean to be a hero, nor take any kind of interest far beyond the fact I don't plan to have a child biologically on my own, but I may afford to take care of a child given birth by any other person, and I am willing to do it.

Sincerely yours,

A.S.

No comments: