Wednesday 28 November 2007

A Muse has born...

From now on my name as star will be Calliope... Alma for friends. :D

I selected this name because I thought it matched my attitude very well (am I being selfish? ). In ancient Greek, Calliope that meant "beautiful-voiced" Καλλιόπη, was the muse of epic poetry, daughter of Zeus and Mnemosyne, and then best known as Homer's muse, inspiration for the Iliad and the Odyssey. She was the eldest and wisest of the Muses, as well as the most assertive. She was judge over Adonis between Aphrodite and Persephone, giving each equal time with him.

Afterwards my fame has rised to 62%, so I am almost a celebrity!!! nd so, this is the cover of our latest single released today Broken Free; Cute, isn't it?

And as I started writting this entry last week now my star has dropped down to the 31%. It isn't my lowest rate ever, but it could have lasted just a bit more. I thought of updatinf the STCC Adoption list, that is pending of update now... :( I'll do it as soon as possible.

Here goes a frame of our music video Awoke (they cried).

I had an affair... by mistake with Jacques while we were riding to London from the U.S. I don't know exactly the way it happened, we were happily chatting and suddenly this entry appeared in my diary:

02:06 I left town with Melissande.

03:44 741 € was stolen from me in Montreal - New York! The crime rate in Montreal is appalling!

04:23 Jacques Jazet and I had a awesome time snuggling.

05:45 I've got a sore neck after I spent the night in the bus.

As you can check it hasn't been the best trip ever!!! But well at last it seems it was awesome sex. I think the other people in the bus didn't noticed it happened because I haven't heard any comment or complain about it.

Afterwards Kristen sent me a note from Berlin asking about him... May she be interested about him? He's very cute... but just that. I find him very honest man, and that is actually something to take an account when meeting a person, but itdoesn't make enough material to make something out of it.

No comments: