Thursday 13 December 2007

Good girls, sometimes turn naughty.

First of all, it was a misunderstood, and I wouldn't want that anyone would feel uneasy about it. I received a message about something I wrote in this blog, that made Kristen feel somehow bad... It was something I thought and I didn't want to get misunderstood. Sorry, if it hurt you.

Then I met very interesting people last week. Actually there were all men, and it's nothing wrong but all were handsome and attracting. And it made me feel strange surrounded by such Mr. Perfect hunks.

Thus I went nut... and planned a travel that's was actually out of context... And my band and myself were travelling from Spain to France and way back from France to Spain... and then after the show we'll be back to Paris.

In this time I asked Jacques out on a date we both failed as we were travelling back and forth. Holly dove!!! He told me it was his first time, and well of course it turned worst than anything. I don't know what I am even thinking about... Will I stay in Madrid tonight or will I set sails to Paris... who knows it?

Will I ever make up my mind about what to make out of myself? (...) (Silence)

-Nay.

No comments: