Thursday 20 December 2007

Telling you about myself

What is your favorite colour?
-It depends on the way I feel it.

Where were you born?
-In a hospital I guess.

Where was your mom born?
-Where she was allowed to do so.

Where was your dad born?
-No idea.

Where is your best friend now?
-Here answering questions.

What was your first pet?
-A cat.

What was it's name?
-Robespierre, guess why.

What school did you go to?
-Did I do such a thing?

What was your favorite lesson?
-The one I was allowed to learn.

If history (like me) who was the most rad person you learned about?
-Kobe Tai.

Who was your best teacher?
-Life.

What do you do for a living?
-I am sales person (and I hate it!!!).

How many people on your top friends have you kissed?
-All of them, and many more who weren't even friends of mine.

Have you ever been arrested?
-Not yet.

To be continued...?

No comments: