Monday 28 January 2008

Baa, baa, black sheep...

Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.

Melbourne may have many hot points, and one of them is Black Sheep Gym. There I met Michele and Cristoph, it seems ages since the last time I saw them. This time our trip down under has been a little miserable, lots of work, none of fun (Does this sound different?).

We recorded a pair songs this week. Not too bad, not good enough, and shot a music video I produced. It turned out pleasant... well I won't allow myself complaining about because it was a quick thing that had to be done before we release the next single... and to this point nothing better could have been done.

I just realized I have a dictionary working over my writing and changing words here and there, once and again... and that many things lose their sense just because of a letter that the bloody thing thinks that has to be changed: as in "it turned out pleasant..." that it corrected with "it turned our pleasant". I just changed back the sentence but if something here doesn't make any sense to you, now you should know why it is for.

Frames from the video? None. I am fed up with groupies I cannot resist.

This week I found we had a new record sale's contract offer. Nothing as interesting as to leave Joost, that has been so nice to us. So I commented nothing to the bandmates. I feel like we are apart, by the side, and It may be me, and a feeling of my own, but it's the way I feel it. This is not the best of times for us as crew working for one purpose.

Gina Hawtin applied for the band... What should we do? Shes' contrabass player, and it may be a point having that instrument for modern versions of good oldies... but in the other hand... Well, she's not experienced enough... and she does look a little like a spoilt child. Time goes time...

No comments: